The purpose of FINCA is to be an unconventional community-based bank that profitably and responsibly provides innovative and impactful financial services to enable low-income individuals and communities to invest in their futures.
In order to support its customers and enhance visibility to the customer’s transactions with the bank, FINCA Uganda is seeking for proposals from a suitable qualified and experienced vendor to provide transactional alerts to all its customers for all transactions with connection to the core banking systems.
The scope of the Transactional SMS alert system shall be as listed below:
- The SMS alerts must be delivered instantly to the intended clients
- The cost of the SMS alert (include both single SMS alerts and bundle packages)
- Turnaround Time for Issue resolution should be clear.
- Service availability is also very key.
The above will be emphasized in the SLA after identifying the service provider.
Upon completion of the previously mentioned tests and reviews, the vendor shall within 30 Days after completion of the assignment provide to FINCA;
- Fully functional transactional SMS alert system integrated with the FINCA Uganda core banking system-Orbit R
- Clear system functionality with clear support in case of any requirement by the FINCA Uganda team.
- Proposal Contents
The proposal should at least include
- Project cost covering the two packages (single SMS alerts and bundle packages)
- Information about the vendor’s availability to perform the requested services.
- Qualifications, Credentials and experience of the members of the team proposed to perform the assignment
- At least three references that have used your professional services for a similar project. Include a contact name, address, and a contact phone number for each reference.
All intending and qualifying service providers shall request for the full terms of Reference by mail from the address below or obtain from https://www.finca.ug/news-press/sms-services/
The proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope but separate Technical from Financial to;
The chairperson Procurement Committee
Plot 11 B Acacia Avenue, Kololo,
Note: if you are sending by soft copy, your proposal must be password protected and the password should be sent separately to; Evelyn.Ezaru@fincaug.org
Please submit your proposal not later than close of business on 21st December, 2020.
FINCA Uganda Ltd (MDI) is regulated by Bank of Uganda and Customer Deposits protected by the Deposit Protection Fund